I posted this in our forum on GreekChat, but decided to post it here to just for the hell of it.............(I was originally going to post it in my own journal).
This is a purely rhetorical question for discussion purposes only so don't think you need to respond but it's bugging me.
Why do some Gamma Phis think that Reese Witherspoon was a Gamma Phi Beta????
Let's think about this logically.
1) She went to Stanford (but didn't graduate).
2) She was born in 1976, 7 years after me.
3) I graduated from college in 1992.
4) Due to #2 and #3, she probably didn't enter college until after I graduated.
5) In fact, she graduated from high school in 1994 (I looked it up).
6) Our Stanford chapter CLOSED in 1992 (I actually thought it closed in the 70's so you learn something every day).
How was she a Gamma Phi????
First, I saw it on Wikipedia and I have since seen it on two of our collegiate chapter websites.
Besides, if she was greek she wouldn't have needed to do research for Legally Blonde (I learned that on a Reese special on E!).